We are looking for a creative designer, passionate about social platforms and the variety of features, opportunities, and even the challenges each have to offer. A deep understanding of best
practices is a must. This is a part-time contracted position with potential to be full-time.
This person will be able to translate FightCamp’s look & feel into engaging, entertaining, and versatile content designs and repeatable templates.
We are looking for someone who is not afraid to think out of the box, present options, and continue to iterate and evolve as we grow our communities on each platform. As a storyteller, artist, and marketer you are dedicated to the immediate brand perception, as well as the long term impact organic content can have on the company.
This designer will be working directly with FightCamp’s Content Marketing Specialist to develop, prioritize, and execute on weekly initiatives and design tasks.
Beyond social media platforms, other organic marketing placements and projects will include the FightCamp Blog, Email Marketing, and emerging platforms.
What You Will Do
● Responsible for designing original content for social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest.
● Leverage distinct design requirements to deliver assets for additional organic marketing touchpoints, such as the blog and emails.
● Responsible for creating original graphics, enhancing photos, and using advanced design skills to innovate and enhance concepts & ideas.
● Design story-driven graphic materials to support analytics findings (graphs, charts, infographics).
● Deliver high-quality assets on-time that adhere to FightCamp’s brand guidelines and are on trend with social behavior.
● Be capable of setting and measuring key performance indicators, or quarterly goals.
● Participate in meetings, including but not limited to monthly content brainstorms, weekly programming & production check-ins, and ad hoc analytics and goal related touchpoints.
We Are Looking For Someone Who Has
● A strong Graphic Design portfolio, specifically highlighting social media marketing for digital platforms.
● Experience taking a written content brief and gathering all necessary information to produce original and creative concepts.
● Experience posting content on one or many platforms. This is a clear indicator that you are up to date on features and trends.
● A thirst for participating in brainstorming sessions & the sharing of new ideas.
● Experience with Canva or similar template sharing systems.
● Exposure to organic marketing tactics and how to gain followers and foster a community.
● Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
● Excellent cross-functional project management skills.
● Ability to take initiative and deliver in fast-paced environments in a remote setting.
Nice To Have:
● Experience with motion graphics, GIF creation, and/or advanced design skills
● Photography skills are a plus
● Apparel design experience
● Background in boxing for fitness or as a sport
● 3+ years design experience for a Direct To Consumer Brand or Ecommerce brand.
● Strong Interest in the technologies that will shape how people workout.
Technologies You’ll Be Exposed To
● Adobe Creative Suite
● Google Drive
FightCamp is one of the fastest growing connected fitness start-ups in the at-home workout space. We are dedicated to delivering the professional training experience you would expect at a boxing or kickboxing gym, with the added benefit of real time data driven results, and an active FightCamp Community to push your training to the next level.
FightCamp’s goal is to create the ultimate at-home workout experience for busy professionals, families, and anyone who is looking to reach their fitness goals. In order to do so, FightCamp offers expert led interactive boxing and kickboxing workouts, with our innovative motion trackers, which calculate the speed and the amount of punches thrown during a workout, an output is delivered to rank you on the leaderboard. Since it launched in February 2018, FightCamp’s revenues have doubled every month and we only continue to grow, with Q1 of 2021 as our strongest quarter yet. FightCamp is funded by Y Combinator, the world’s most prestigious startup accelerator.