At Upshift, we are making cities better and driving positive change in the world by reinventing car ownership. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
Upshift is looking for a senior UI Designer. You will be working on the marketing website and the web and mobile app experience for our members. Your requirement is to define and design user experiences for products that are progressive, exciting, beautiful, and easy to use.
- Create and document designs/components while maintaining UI/UX patterns that are part of a broader design system
- Work directly with development teams to implement new features, upholding product excellence and quality
- Support in evolving product features into wireframes, user flows, and high fidelity designs and prototypes
- Work with Engineering to define and build the design system
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of experience in designing and shipping software design experiences.
- Experience working with visual and interaction design tools including but not limited to (Sketch, Figma, InVision, Google Suite, Adobe Suite).
- Experience working with and utilizing design systems
- Experience and familiarity with mobile UI design paradigms