We are looking for a Content Writer to join our content team and add their own flavor to the mix. For the nitty-gritty specifics of the job, check below. While experience is important, what we’re aiming for is someone who is always looking for ways to improve. Our ideal writer is receptive to feedback, deadline-driven, and is focused on producing the best work without ego attached.
The writer’s voice and style is also incredibly important. In the age of A.I.-generated content, what makes us stand out are the human voices behind our articles. Our dream writer needs to have a sharp eye for detail and be a blend of creative and analytical.
As a bonus, if you have experience writing about food or corporate environments, you’ll have a leg up.
- Job Type: Part-time
- Location: Fully remote
- Number of hires for this role: 1-2
- 1+ year of copywriting experience (preferred)
- 1+ year of content creation (preferred)
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Write 4-6 articles per month (monthly equivalent of 10,000 to 18,000 words)
- Follow best SEO practices
- Learn about partners and how to effectively drive traffic to them
- Get on 1-2 calls per week with content team
- Ensure consistency (images, fonts, headers, style, and tone)
- Can write compelling headlines and subheaders
- Ability to meet deadlines is a must
- Needs a clear writing voice
- Has to be able to conduct research
- Is able to edit their own work and integrate keywords
Company website: SnackNation.com/blog
Compensation: $1,200 - $2,160 / month