Stealth blockchain start-up is seeking a Public Relations Freelancer to support our product launch. You'll work with the two founders and our heads of marketing and community to help drive the narrative for our company at the intersection of entertainment and blockchain.
Open to US and International applicants. 10-20 hours per week over the next 3 months.
- Establish and strengthen our relationship with publications, press and key influencers
- Plan, implement and manage strategic PR plans that result in positive coverage and conversations about the company
- Manage the team's preparation for press events, interviews, podcasts and conferences
- 2-5+ years of experience working public relations in a startup environment
- Experience working on product launches and handling outreach to different media properties
- Extensive contacts and ability to build trusted relationships with key media and influencers
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to interact with senior executives and talent with a high level of customer service and professionalism
- Thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with an ownership mentality
- Entertainment, technology and blockchain experience preferred by not required