Perform an array of functions that include cleaning, receiving, preparing, processing and organizing rental equipment in our facilities. Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area(s). The job entails lifting, walking, bending, pushing, pulling, and squatting to prepare and transport equipment. Must be able to lift over 75 lbs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as a model example of work ethic, safety and professionalism to coworkers.
- Works collaboratively with others to ensure assignments are completed.
- Assist in checking in and counting all rental equipment and inventory.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area(s).
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to department standards.
- Open bales, crates, and other containers (if required by department).
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer or bookkeeping.
- Supports other departments based on business needs, as requested.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Employees must ensure that they are following all safety guidelines, protocols and regulations according to the company and department. Identify, eliminate and/or correct all safety hazards.
- Ensures compliance with applicable OSHA, federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards while on duty, and if operating heavy equipment.
- Adheres to all Safety regulations, Safety First!
- Overtime – will be required to be worked during the busy season and must be approved by your manager prior to being worked.
The services provided by Town & Country Event Rentals is seasonal and will result is varying work hours which at times will require you to work over-time or may result in slower periods. While this is a regular full-time (30 + hour) position, you may be asked to work overtime (when approved by your manager) or your hours may be reduced at times. Town & Country will do everything possible to maintain a standard 40-hour work week. This includes supporting other departments such as Tent Maintenance, Dishroom, or Laundry, to name a few.